Submitting Articles to L1
Submit your article electronically via the L1-publication
- To get access to the upload/submitting function, you first have
to register (very easy).
- Read the instructions on the stylesheet .
- You may change your personal data via ‘my account’ and ‘change password’.
- You may upload five files (text, tables, figures, photo’s, video’s)
at the maximum. All kinds of media are welcomed. If you encounter problems
when submitting, please email us.
- You will receive a note of reception and a message from one of the editors
about the L1-Educational Studies in Language and Literature procedures.
The publication will be available for you as long as it is not published in Incoming Publications.
Submitting a second version:
- Easy: you may add this version to the first version, in the Incoming Publication section.